The Vector Control Program (VCP) Madagascar is a nationwide program that monitors vectors and the diseases that they carry. A vector is an insect or animal capable of transmitting the causative agent of human disease.Some examples of vector in Madagascar are mosquitoes, rats, ticks, ants and cockroaches
Our key strengths
v Proven experience in the field of vector control
v knowledge of the zones of intervention
v high professionalism :
- v Compliance with costs, schedule and intervention plannings
- v Young team, dynamic, and qualified with appropriate experience in pesticides to meet your needs.
- v Efficient service, quick and 100% discreet
- v Powerful and efficient tools
- v Team graduated in natural sciences and entomology
- v We live in harmony with the local culture and tradition.
v Our expertise and our specialisation cover these areas :
- Control and prevention strategies for coping with the threat of vector-borne diseases
- Agriculture and animal production.
- Sale and promotion of products following the international standard (recommended by WHO)
- Event planning